Step 1.2: Multiply .75 by Your Maintenance Calories. 3500 x .75 = 2625 calories to eat to lose weight. This would be your calorie deficit. Therefore, as long as you stick to this new calorie intake, based on your body weight, you will lose weight. Note how I said STICK to it.
Fat and muscle weigh the same — though muscle is more dense and distributed differently on a person's body. So a woman who works out all the time might weigh the same as a woman who rarely hits the gym, but she'll also likely look completely different. "It's like buying food in a bag or food in a can. You can weigh both items and they ...
What is 160 pounds in kg? To convert 160 lbs to kg multiply the mass in pounds by 0.45359237. The 160 lbs in kg formula is [kg] = 160 * 0.45359237. Thus, for 160 pounds in kilogram we get 72.5747792 kg.
The amount of meat you can get from a 250-pound pig is approximately 144 pounds of retail cuts. As this is just 57% of the original pig's weight, you might be wondering what happens to the other 43%. Well, during slaughter and dressing, around 28% of a pig's weight is removed because it is considered inedible.